Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inspiration: Beachy Nuptials

I know I'm a little behind on this...like 3 years. But I've been watching Lost the past couple days. I just finished season 2 last night. I watched the first 2 seasons in a matter of about 3 days and I'm sucked in. Luckily, it's inspired me to create an island/ beach themed wedding board for you guys.

When I think of a beach wedding, I think creamy pastels, hints of gold and ivory, and bare feet. I'm going to be honest here and tell you that I've never really been a beach person. I hate the sand and the seas of people in barely there garments that you find on the Jersey Shore. Oh and there's also the "Jersey Shore" demographic that, since Snooki and The Situation graced us with their presence, has only increased exponentially. However, beach weddings will always be a major attraction in NJ, so much so that there are full magazines dedicated to the subject.

So here it is. What my beach wedding would look like if I ever got over my aversion to sand in every crevice.
Beachy Nuptials


No comments:

Post a Comment