Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Manicures for your Nuptials




Hey guys, I want to start out by saying sorry about the inconsistency in my posting over the past couple days. We're working on something big right now and I am hoping in about a week to have another writer on board to bring you some fresh ideas. I can't wait to introduce you all to her!

Along with having another contributor, we are working on solidifying a spring calendar. Some topics you can look forward to are great DIY projects for the thrifty bride, more groom's attire, what to do after the wedding planning is over, and some interviews with our favorite vendors. 

The coming weeks are getting me pumped! We are going to try something new and host a week-long series for newlyweds and the almost newly-weds.
So stay tuned until we work out all the details, I promise, you're going to love it!

Here are some pictures to help inspire your manicure for the big day.

glitterandnails.blogspot.com

thepolishaholic.com

The next picture is from bigRuby. Not only do I love their products, I love their philosophy of cruelty-free testing and manufacturing. Along with having nail tattoos to please everyone's style, they donate proceeds from each sale to The Kindness Ranch, a sancutary for research animals.



What do think of these designs? Would you choose one for your wedding day mani? Tell us about some of YOUR favorites!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment